I am so thankful for the family that I have. We have been though a lot this last year and we are all still hanging in there. This year my family decided that we didn't want to sit around on thanksgiving and think about my grandma and wish she was there and her homemade pies etc. So we went to chanhassen dinner theater and saw "Joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat". It was a great time. Then today Sunday, my mom made the whole thanksgiving dinner. It was GREAT! Then we watched some home movies from when my nephew J was a baby and we were happy to see that my Nana, grandpa and Roy's mom Ruth were all in the movies. It was great. So I am thankful that we had those tapes and were able to see the people that we have lost in the past few years.
We Miss You!
Nana
Dad
Ruth
Grandpa Dick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment