This summer I lost my dad. He died unexpectedly when he was getting ready to go to Hessle, MI with his wife wendy. I never had a very good relationship with my dad. I think mostly because we were so much a like. A few weeks before his death I called him and made peace with him. It was really good, we talked about getting together once a month, he was also going to come to a meeting with me, at the end of the conversation I told him that I loved him and he told me he loved me as well. I am so glad that I was able to make my peace with him but I think now I morn for the time that I thought we were going to have with him. I wanted a better relationship with my dad and I know that we would have been on the road to having just that. I know that things happen for a reason and I also know that God has a plan for my life and that we don't always understand what that is but I just wish that I would have been able to spend more time with him.
Daddy I miss you and I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment