Friday, November 30, 2007
Finding a job...NO FUN!!
So I know that I have said that I found a pt job and I did. I in fact started training tonight. It was typical training, boring videos and a store tour. It really wasn't that bad. The part that I thought was bad at first was the fact that the other "trainees" were in high school. Oh well. I don't think they thought I was too much older. At least they acted like they didn't know. Funny! Anyways, it's just hard to find a job. I mean I have sent my resume to a ton of places and I have even gone in an applied. I have no idea what they think. I mean I was told by 2 places that they would call me in 7 to 10 days. WOW! For what? I don't know what they need that long for. Oh well, at least I have a pt job for now. Oh and everyone should get a kick out of this...I was talking to my mom about this job and she says I didn't realize that you had so many other jobs. Too funny! When I was in college I had a lot of jobs. I would usually do them for a day or a week or so and then quit. Having a job in college wasn't for me! :) Well , I know it's going to snow this weekend so I know it will be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment